Looking for a convenient, confidential way for you or a loved one to get counseling or coaching? Consider the benefits of virtual counseling. One of the best parts of teletherapy is that it can occur in the privacy and comfort of your home, or wherever you choose! You don’t have to sit in a waiting room or deal with traffic or travel delays. Simply log in to your account and communicate with a skilled therapist online.
MySpectrum serves the entire state of Virginia with online counseling from dedicated therapists, tailoring care to each patient. You can live anywhere in Virginia and receive personalized Teletherapy with us!
At MySpectrum, our teletherapy in Virginia is available to children, adolescents, and adults, as long as it is clinically appropriate and if you have a solid internet connection. We also provide family therapy and relationship therapy.
The Benefits of Our Unique Counseling Platform
We have created our own HIPAA compliant web-based teletherapy counseling platform. What does this mean?
- You don’t need to drive to an office to see a Therapist
- You need good internet connection
- You should find a quiet and private space to speak with your Therapist
- You should be able to communicate with your Therapist over the internet so that you can work on feeling better
- MySpectrum developed the teletherapy site to specifically meet the needs of our clients
- The teletherapy site is secure and protects your information
- No one else has the same online therapy opportunity as you!
Similar to sessions in the office, virtual therapy occurs in sessions generally up to 60 minutes long, however, this may differ based on insurance coverage and preference.
Types of Teletherapy Available
Teletherapy will address your pain, such as grief/loss, stress, depression, anxiety, adjustment issues, substance use, or a host of other life struggles.
- Anxiety Counseling
- Panic Attack Disorder Counseling
- Depression Counseling
- Grief & Loss Counseling
- Child and Teen Counseling
- School-related issues Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Career Counseling
- Anger Management Counseling
- Identity Counseling
- LGBTQ Support and Counseling
- Domestic Violence Counseling
- Trauma Counseling
When working with children under 14 years of age, we prefer to include at least one parent or guardian in treatment.
Book Your Appointment Now
Click here (using the web browsers Google Chrome or Safari) to request a teletherapy appointment, or, give us a call at 804-924-2236. We look forward to hearing from you!