Teletherapy can occur in the comfort of your home, or wherever you choose! Teletherapy is available for children, adolescents, and adults.
At MySpectrum, our teletherapy services are available to children, adolescents, and adults, as long as it is clinically appropriate and if you have a solid internet connection.
We have created our own HIPAA compliant web-based teletherapy platform. What does this mean?
- You don’t need to drive to an office to see a Therapist
- You need good internet connection
- You should find a quiet and private space to speak with your Therapist
- You should be able to communicate with your Therapist over the internet so that you can work on feeling better
- MySpectrum developed the teletherapy site to specifically meet the needs of our clients
- The teletherapy site is secure and protects your information
- No one else has the same therapy opportunity as you!
Similar to sessions in the office, teletherapy occurs in sessions generally up to 60 minutes long, however, this may differ based on insurance coverage and preference.
Teletherapy will address your pain, such as grief/loss, stress, depression, anxiety, adjustment issues, substance use, or a host of other life struggles.
- Anxiety Counseling
- Panic Attack Disorder Counseling
- Depression Counseling
- Grief & Loss Counseling
- Child and Teen Counseling
- School-related issues Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Career Counseling
- Anger Management Counseling
- Identity Counseling
- LGBTQ Support and Counseling
- Domestic Violence Counseling
- Trauma Counseling
When working with children under 14 years of age, we prefer to include at least one parent or guardian in treatment.
Click here (using the web browsers Google Chrome or Safari) to request a teletherapy appointment, or, give us a call at 804-924-2236. We look forward to hearing from you!