Family therapy is available in various ways because we recognize that your family may consist of various members.
We will work with an identified client and those who make up his or her family. This could include parents, siblings, aunts/uncles, cousins, or other caretakers.
Family therapy occurs in sessions generally up to 60 minutes long, however, this may differ based on insurance coverage, preference, and size of the family.
Family Therapy may focus on areas such as:
- Family Discord
- Parent-child relationships
- Setting limits
- Unbalanced harmony in the household
- Grief and loss within a family
- Work and school challenges that impact the family unit
- Family dynamics in general (such as simply “getting along”)