Types of Therapy We Provide
From substance abuse counseling to counseling for veterans to couples counseling, all our therapies are designed to offer meaningful support and problem-solving skills. Our specific counseling options include:
- Individual therapy: Available for kids, teens and adults of all ages, our individual therapy helps you deal with a host of pain and life struggles.
- Family therapy: Our caring and compassionate family therapy caters to you and those who make up your family.
- Teletherapy: Virtual counseling makes it possible to get help without leaving the comfort and privacy of your home.
- Teletherapy for veterans and first responders: Individuals on the front lines undergo tremendous stress and pressure, which we can help process and address in therapy.
- Online therapy for students: We offer virtual counseling to students in middle school, high school, college, graduate school and trade school.
- Relationship therapy: Get help for your relationship that’s both convenient and comfortable through professional counseling.
- Substance abuse spectrum: We provide comprehensive substance abuse therapy in Virginia, addressing not only addiction, but also the underlying factors contributing to it.
- Autism spectrum: We offer both traditional in-person sessions and autism teletherapy to educate, intervene and treat developmental struggles as needed.
Benefits of Therapy
The benefits of therapy include having a non-judgmental person to listen to you; personal growth; enhanced communication skills; improved relationships; better family dynamics; boosted confidence; and empowerment to break free of unhealthy patterns. This is especially true when you come to MySpectrum, where we tailor therapy and coaching specifically to meet your unique needs. To learn more about our energizing, invigorating, fun and non-stigmatized methods, reach out anytime for counseling near Richmond. Get started today!
Our Office Location
707 N Courthouse Road North Chesterfield, VA 23236 804-924-2236